1. Join a Board
A Board creator needs to tell the collaborators
- URL of the Board
- Board key (Password)
to share the Board.
※You cannot share a Private board. Please create a new Board or change the status to [Open].
2. Open the URL of the Board
You can also click on the Board's name you are going to join from a list of maps.
3. Join the Board from Board Page
Click [Join this board]
4. Enter the Board key
You are required to enter the Board key shared by the Board creator.
Then, click [Join the board].
5. Successfully Joined the Board!
Once you join the Board, you can see [Join this board] changed to [Board management] and have access to this option.
What are the differences between [Public view] and [Management view]?
The Public view displays how other users see your Board.
It shows all the published maps on the Board.
- Edit board information - Edit information of the Board such as name or icon image
- Management view - Move to the Manegement view
The Management view is where you can access maps you have uploaded on the Board including limited published maps.
- Edit board information -Edit information of the Board such as name or icon image
- Public view - Move to Public view
- Upload new map - Upload a new map to the Board
※ Users who know the Board key can access the management view, edit information and the maps themselves. Please be careful to whom you share the Board key.