1. Click My page > Boards
2. Click the gear icon on your right > [Add new board]
3. Enter Board information and click [Create] to create a new Board.
You can edit the Board information at any time.
Board name - Set the Board’s name (it will be displayed underneath public maps).
Password - Set the Board’s key (mandatory if the Board is shared with other users).
Description - explain to viewers what your Board is about.
Board icon and background image - the image to be associated to your Board.
Status - set your Board either as ‘open’ or ‘private'
- The square icon with grid background -Upload a profile image for the Board
- Board name -Enter the name of Board (it will be displayed under published maps)
- Password -Set a Board key（Board key is required to share a Board with collaborators）
- Profile - Add a description for the Board
- Status -Select the status of your Board either [Open] or [Private]
- Open -maps in your Board are open to everyone
- Private -maps in your Board can be viewed only by the users who share the board key